sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

Gala González / Spanish Model





Teen Vogue: Why did you initially decide to start a blog?
Gala Gonzalez: I had a Fotolog account, which is more of a picture diary and not really a place to write or talk. I felt I needed extra space to get in touch with other people and to express myself in a fashion way. That's when I created my blog.
TV: If your blog had a mission statement, what would it be?
GG: "I'm not gonna tell you what to wear, I'm gonna show you how I wear it."
TV: How would you describe your style?
GG: Risky Londoner, but elegant

TV: Who are your favorite designers?
GG: I don't have a favorite designer. I like many for different reasons. I like the old-school ones such as Balenciaga, Chanel and Dior, and I like the new ones like Alexander Wang, Donna Karan, Muiccia Prada or Marc Jacobs. A little bit of all of them will create the perfect designer.
TV: Who inspires your wardrobe?
GG: I get inspired by movies, music, books...anything will make my mind to start thinking how can I introduce a new elements into my wardrobe and make it part of me.
TV: What do you do when you're not blogging?
GG: I go to the cinema twice a week --I'm a cinema addict! I go for long walks in the park with my dog, and hang out in the V&A Museum --there's always something to do in that amazing place!
TV: Why do you think blogs are such an important medium right now?
GG: The way you can see the trends working on real people. This is a way for designers to see what their consumers like and what they don't. It's a place for fashionistas to meet people who love fashion as much as they do. It's exciting to see that trends now are starting to be created by bloggers.

TV
: Where are your favorite places to shop?
GG: I love Hong Kong -- no doubt the most amazing stores and malls I've ever been to! I love London's East End vintage shops, and Reykjavik vintage fur shops! And for High Street, Topshop is my place! I also adore Selfridges where I can find any designer piece I want.

TV: Are there any trends you are particularly inspired by this season?
GG: I've been wearing loads of lace and black. Also got a few tartan pieces...love them! And I'm already starting to introduce some dots in my closet!
TV: What trend from the past would like to make a comeback?
GG: 18th century dresses! They are amazing!
TV: What clothing item would you say is timeless?
GG: The blazer

TV
: What beauty product can you not live without?
GG: Rimmel!

TeenVogue

http://www.amlul.com/


1 comentario:

  1. Sara! eres la primera persona qe conozco que se ha creado un blog jaja (L)

    ResponderEliminar